Here are some crazy facts about laughter…
- Laughing is a natural cardiovascular workout for your insides. Just 10-15 minutes of laughter can burn up to 50 calories! It not a big part of your diet, but sometimes it’s better to have a few laughs then getting on that treadmill and sweating it out.
- When you have a hardy laugh it will cause your heart to beat faster, which can help circulate the blood around your body.
- It helps keep your skin firm and tight because laughing uses up to 15 of your facial muscles.
- Laughing has been known to increase your “good” HDL cholesterol and lower your blood sugar levels.
- It makes you happy! Being happy will relieve your stress and relax your mind without the aid of drugs that can contain harmful side effects.
Now go and watch some comedy or enjoy life with your friends and laugh your @$$ off!